Thursday, November 6, 2008

Still here...but gone tomorrow...we think.

November 6,2008
Not much more to tell you today. I mean how many times do you want to hear that we had a shower at the town fitness centre or did laundry? Since yesterday's posting of the harbor web cam our friend Hugh has let us know that he's keeping tabs on us. (Hey I was just looking at it and I saw Dave!) So, with that in mind, I thought I'd suggest checking it out tomorrow. Between 6:45 am and 8:00 am you might see a mass exodus. Or if you check it mid morning you may see all the slips are empty (by mid day, the next batch from the Dismal Swamp will take our places).
The consensus seems to be that tomorrow is the day to move on. This city has been very friendly and accommodating.
Until next time..........

No comments: